CCC Competition 2019
Castleford Camera Club has had a great year so far with lots of new members through our doors. We hope you have all enjoyed it as much as we have. We have seen lots of fabulous images posted online via Facebook. We would love you to enter into our members only 2019 club competition. All you need to do is submit 2 digital images that you have taken this year. All entered images will be collated and judged by ARPS Sally Sallett on the 18 November 2019.
You have while the 11th November 2019 to submit your images, So still time to get clicking if you need to 🙂
How To Enter
Entering is simple, you can either bring in your images on a USB stick or memory card or contact any committee member for more help, we would be able to accept an image via email or download link etc if needed.
Good Luck ….
- 2 images only per member.
- Images to be submitted by 11 November.
- Images must of been taken this year (these images can be taken anywhere and of anything.
- No watermarks
- Images must be named (think of a caption that fits your image) Change the image file name to this
- Images are to be shown on the club projector on the night of judging, try and keep your size around 1400px on the longest edge and at 75DPI