As we are now a member of the YPU we are now hosting an internal club competition on a quarterly basis. There is no cost at all to enter and members can enter up to 2 images. Competitions are a great way to improve your photography as an external judge will provide feedback and score our images out of 20. The quarterly competition will have 1 overall winner. Scores from the quarterly competitions will add up over the course of the year and in December we will have a presentation evening with a final winner for the year along with a 2nd, 3rd placements.
- Entries need to be submitted via email by 18th March to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to 2 images per person
- Images need to be sized at 1600px on the longest edge, DPI doesn’t matter
- Images to be submitted in JPG format
- Digital Images only
- Images need to be named in the following manor. (Image number 1 or 2 / Image Title / Your Roundhill membership Number) Do not put your own name on title.
Eg. Your image name should read something like 1 – wild waters – 262
Any questions please speak to any of the committee or email email@example.com